This Privacy Notice complies with the Official Mexican Standards issued by the Ministry of Economy "Guidelines for the Privacy Notice", the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulations. As well as the 108 Agreement of the Europe Agreement and its Protocol. As Good Practices the "Recommendations" issued by the International Labor Organization on "Protection of the Private Life of Workers" issued in October 1996 (Geneva).
LOYALTY AND RESPONSIBILITY PRINCIPLE
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that we collect from you, we will use for the following purposes:
• Identification of the company requesting services, as well as its contacts;
• Integration of information for your company's tax file;
• Contribute to the implementation and development of your business projects;
• Integration of databases in order to efficiently deploy the contracted services;
• Generation of documents and data related to the services offered by Metrika;
• Processing of permits and authorizations related to the services offered by Metrika;
• Any purposes analogous or compatible with the previous ones;
• In general, all kinds of professional, technical and other services provided by the Responsible; and
• Carry out advertising and prospecting activities, such as offering you our services, industry news or information that we consider may be of interest to you.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL WE USE FOR THESE PURPOSES?
1. Person: a) General Data: Name; Unique Population Registry Code (CURP); Phone and Cellphone Number; Address; Email; Signature; Nationality; Federal Taxpayer Registration (RFC); Electronic Signature; Registration Number before the Mexican Institute of Social Security (if applicable). b) Migratory Data: Residence Card Number (if applicable); Migratory form; Unique Foreigner Number (NUE); c) Financial or patrimonial data: Tax information; Bank account number; Standardized Banking Code (CLABE).
2. Business: a) General Data: Name; Date and place of incorporation; Nationality; Duration of the partnership; Name of the legal representative; Address; Federal Taxpayer Registration (RFC); Activity or line of business; Contact number; Email; Electronic Signature; Legal representative’s signature; Legal Representative’s Photograph; Registration Number before the Mexican Institute of Social Security (if applicable); b) Financial or patrimonial data: Tax information; Bank account number; Standardized Banking Code (CLABE); Social capital; corporate participation and name of partners.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request through the following means: